J&K, PUNJAB, CHANDIGARH, HIMACHAL PARDESH
Started the Actual Concept of Interventional Cardiology in Punjab by Frequent Awareness Lectures In Whole of Punjab & as an Individual has the Credit of Performing Maximum Number of Intervention in Punjab in Private Practice.
Presently working as Managing Director cum Chief Cardiologist at Caremax Superspeciality Hospital, Guru Nanak Mission Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab) INDIA
- First AICD implantation
- First combined Coronary and Peripheral Angioplasty
- First Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation
- First Extra Cardiac use of Amplazer Device in Pulmonary AV fistula.
- First Carotid Angioplasty for Transient Ischemic Attack.
- First Intra cranial Aneurysm Coiling.
- First Concept of Radial Lounge – Day Care Angiography.
- First Mitral and Tricuspid Valvoplasty together.
- Launched unique website for Heart Diseases Education, www. chawlaheartcare.com on Punjab Heart Diseases Awareness Day on 6th April, 2008 by Hon’bl Minister Sh. Manoranjan Kalia, SSP Jalandhar - Sh. Arpit Shukla, Mayor - Sh. Rakesh Rathore
- Delivering Heart Disease Awareness Lectures using CPR Dummy to Demonstrate
- In Schools, College’s, Banks, Insurance Office’s, Cooperative Society’s
- Video CD’s Released in Vernacular Language & displayed on YOUTUBE :
General Awareness about prevention of Heart Disease Awareness
Pacemaker Implantations Awareness
Peripheral Vascular Disease Awareness
Heart Valve’s Disease Awareness
Sudden Cardiac Death’s – Prevention Awareness - CPR
Blood pressure information
Uterine artery embolization
Congenital heart disease information
Diabetic foot awareness
Varicose veins awareness
- Frequent telecasts of public awareness lectures on National Channel in different states including J&K, PUNJAB, CHANDIGARH and HIMACHAL PARDESH.
- Organizing Annual Conferences Regularly
- Mega Marathon on “World Heart Day” - 2009
- ECG courses for Doctors every year.
- Critical Care workshop for paramedical staff every year
- Medical Quiz for Paramedical Staff.
- Declamation contest for Nursing and Paramedical staff
Publications in Newspapers & magazines for public awareness :
- Time factor crucial in treating coronary heart disease – The Tribune
- Organized Mega Marathon on 27th September, 2009 – Jag Bani
- More than 3,000 run for their heart – The Tribune
- Count Your Minutes – Save your Life. – Article, Lifestyle
- Warning symptoms for paralyses – Punjab Kesari
- Not So Sweet –The Week Plus Magazine