DR. RAMAN CHAWLA
MD General Medicine
Dr. Asif Yusuf Shaikh
Physician Dr. Asif Yusuf Shaikh is associated with icu teams over the years. He has a great working experience of covering intensive care units of many hospitals.
Participate in 54 conferences
including Tapicon[kodai canal], Tancon 2019, 2020
- Debate endocrinology
- Apollo critical care
- Rheumatology conferences
- Srmc mediclinics 2018, 2019, 2020
Participate in Physicians conferences
Various physicians conferences , journal clubs, seminars, held at Apollo hospital, kims, chenghalpattu GH
Expertise & Skills
- Certified ACLS from kims chenghalpattu
- Good hand skills with central line, intubation, handling emergencies as per standard protocols, performed hundreds of resuscitations,
- Assisted angiography, ptca procedures at Apollo hospital
- Learned skill set of handling mechanical ventilator, attended workshops,practice experience of 5years
- 2D Echo
- Skill set of thrombolysing patients with necessary precautions
- Good communication skills, with patients and attenders.
- Good team leader,like to work in happy environment
- Moto people who are working under you, keep them happy they will work with even harder for you
- Good rapport with all senior consultants, like to keep transparency, work with ethics
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Over these three years (2017-2020), had worked with top consultants of Apollo hospitals.
Associated with icu teams over the years, work experience of covering intensive care units of hospitals
Covid 19 Pandamic work exposure
Had worked with united health corporation’s medway hospital , Chennai, handle all covid patients and non covid patients respectively admitted in hospitals both units needing critical care attention,
Practiced and researched various oxygen delivering methods for covid patients , helmet bipap , HFNC, HBOT for better outcomes with patients with moderate to severe ARDS.